Tours & Activities
- Rent a bicycle and discover the picturesque countryside at your own pace.
- Indulge your senses at the famous sound and light show, Impression: Liu Sanjie – created by world-renowned director Zhang Yimou.
- Take in the amazing scenery whilst gently gliding down the Yulong River on a traditional bamboo raft.
- Learn how to prepare your very own Chinese feast at the Cloud 9 Cooking School.
- Explore one of the many awe-inspiring caves in the Yangshuo area.
- Witness the ancient tradition of Cormorant fishing on the Li River.
- See more of Guangxi Province by taking a guided tour to the magnificent rice terraces of the Longji mountain range. Experience the tranquillity of the mountain villages, as well as the fascinating culture and everyday-life of the minority people living there.
- Get your very own calligraphy master to instruct you in the fine art of Chinese writing.
- Feel the adrenaline pumping as you ascend one of Yangshuo’s many world-renowned rock climbing routes.
- Discover inner peace and harmony while exercising Tai Chi, as taught by a local master.
- Immerse yourself in some of the most iconic landscapes this area has to offer by hiking along the banks of the Li River, from Xingping to Yangdi, then take a boat cruise back.
- Experience the exhilarating feeling of speed and excitement as you rush down the partially man-made rapids of the Longjin River in a rubber raft.
For more detailed information regarding some of our most popular tour options, please review the PDF file found below.